Love at first sight!
I wonder how heavy it is …
It found a place on my long-term wishlist, for a very special occasion (nothing particular in mind right now). However, I’ll have to go into the store one day soon to touch it, feel it, weigh it in my hands, try it on, before I know for sure if it is meant for me …
Although I have no Trollbeads X at all, of course it reminds me of Lovers Bond, which also initially was the most desirable X to me.
Just checked: The official name is Love Knot. Released: 1970 – wow, I wasn’t even born, back then. I’m glad it wasn’t released 1974 (the year I was born) – I might have just gone crazy and bought it straight away, without checking all the pros and cons.
Very early, rather tired, on my way to work, I was amazed by this reflection of the underground sign in a puddle.
Today I found these 3 figures in a thrift store. And I was even happier when I found this tablet in a different department of the store – they are just made for each other, right?!
I made millions of gorgeous pics, just no time on my hands to upload and post them …
Still waiting for the day to find a full Trollbeads bracelet in a thrift store – of course for a song, not for a fortune … 🙂
These pics are taken from the second floor, while the gentleman is working on the rooftop, corresponding 4th floor … While I was safe & comfy on my couch, I felt like he would drop every minute … Fortunately, nothing happened …
January 12, 2018, is the last day in this building …
Just some pics from the past …
- Big Flower Lock
- Lace Lock
- Water Lock
- Big Fish Lock
- Spiritual Temple Lock
- Freia Lock
- Stories of You Lock
- Flower Lock
- Plain / Smooth Lock
- Feel Good Lock
- Turn Around Lock
- Water Lily Lock
- Troll Tree Lock
It seems the clasp last made her appearance in August. Well, I’ll keep searching, although right now it seems that there are just three options:
- I forgot it in one of the trays when on tour to buy new beads. This may have happened, since I almost always take an empty bracelet with clasp with me when going to buy something. I’ve already asked 1 of 3 Trollbeads dealers which I visited since August, however, it wasn’t there. 2 to go.
- It may have slipped into one of the parcels I sent away with Trollbeads I sold on ebay.
- It is hidden somewhere in my apartment.
Option 3 seems to make most sense, however, it is also the one that drives me nuts, since I ran out of places, where I could look, days ago..
Good news is:
- I found 1 stopper under the couch (didn’t miss him, though) 🙂
- I found my favorite ring – he went missing about 1 year ago – as soon as I found him, I knew exactly what happened, since he was hidden in the beautiful wrapping paper from Perlen Odense – the parcel arrived September 2016 😉 . I love this silk-fit ring, also from QVC: