May we all have a happy, healthy & blessed 2018!
Poppy Truth 🙂
670 Trollbeads, more specifically:
17 Trollbeads from Mr. Poppy (all keepers)
21 Trollbeads from Family & Friends (all keepers)
72 silver Trollbeads which I intend to keep
187 Trollbeads which I intend to sell
373 glass and stone Trollbeads which I intend to keep
With regard to other Trollbeads items:
1 Bangle (silver, first generation)
1 Ring: Strength, Courage and Wisdom
1 Fantasy Necklace with Onyx, 90 cm, to keep
1 Fantasy Necklace with Amethyst, the special one from CPH, 90 cm, to sell
1 Bead Stringer (LOVE IT!)
1 Spacer => Single Water Lily Spacer
2 Gold stoppers
21 silver stoppers (“first generation”)
As you already know from my previous post, I long for balance in everything I do. And yet, at the same time, I know for sure, that nothing is farther away from my true nature than balance.
I’m a veritable binger in everything I do, no matter whether it is about Trollbeads shopping or watching DVDs. I can stay up two nights in a row to watch the newly released season IV of whatever, and after that I have no interest whatsoever in DVDs for months.
2016 I tried to buy 1 Trollbead every week, since I knew for sure that if I follow this plan I will buy way less Trollbeads than I bought 2015. But, of course, it didn’t last. I just don’t enjoy buying ONE Trollbead every week.
I’d rather not buy Trollbeads for months in a row, but then splurge.
So maybe it is not about trying to reach what is not in my true temperament, instead it may be about fully accepting that I’m not spirited like the Netherlands, that is all flat (=balanced), but seeing that I’m rather the Himalayas (=always between the highest peaks) … 🙂
All in all 2017 was quite a horrible year, in more than one way.
One year ago, that is December 31, 2016, I hoped for 2017 to be the year of BALANCE in every single area of my life:
- balanced diet
- balanced working hours
- balanced spendings and savings
- balanced time with my loved ones
But it wasn’t meant to be:
- I gained weight and am now heavier than ever. 🙁
- I worked crazy hours: 10,50 hours on average, 45 minutes of which are meant to be a break 🙁
- I bought the remaining stock of 3 Trollbeads dealers. Not only didn’t I build new savings, no, I also spent all existing savings. It’s a miracle that there are a few bucks left on my account at the end of the year. 🙁
- I had to spend so much time at my Mom’s and Mr. Poppy’s place (two different cities), that there were months where I barely spent any time in my own apartment (third city). As a matter of fact most of the time I spent in Munich (the city I live in), I was working or sleeping … Or buying Trollbeads 🙂 …
And now, December 31, 2017, I hope for the exact same thing, I hoped one year ago: